The purpose of the Architectural Review Commitee (ARC) is to promote and ensure a high level of quality, harmony, and conformity throughout the neighborhood. The ARC reviews homeowners’ modification requests by using the rules set forth in the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CCR) found in the Declaration. Any improvements made must be aesthetically pleasing. They should maintain or enhance the value of the home, which in turn, maintains homeowner values for the community.
All plans/modification requests must be submitted in writing to the ARC for approval along with a $50.00 ARC fee. Modifications should use the ARC Request Change Form.
- All plans/modifications submitted will need a detailed drawing showing the lot, house, and work planned to be done.
- Below is some helpful information that the ARC will need for certain projects:
- Fence: give the height, color, style, material, and location.
- Storage (will require a fence): give the height, color, off set, photo (if available), location, and dimensions.
- Timeline for completion of your project.
If you have any questions about the ARC or any of the guidelines,
please contact Cassie Segreti @ ArchSilverOaks@gmail.com
Lamp Post Replacement Parts
Below is a list of helpful links for Phase1 lamp post replacement parts (globes, finals, etc.).
Board Approved Mailbox Post
Mayne Charleston Plus White Model # 5846WH (Currently available at multiple outlets)